Graduate Development Program for Corporate Banking
- Upon training completion, the trainee will receive an accreditation certificate.
- The program is blended with on-the-job training and in class training based on global best practices and will enhance the competency level of graduates.
- 80% of the training curriculum is adapting a technical-focused approach
- Monthly salary, health insurance and graduation certificate will be provided to trainees
- Upon successful completion of the program, the trainees will receive job offer from SAIB.
- City: Riyadh
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia (male and female)
- Training Period: 12 Months
- Years of Experience: No minimum years of experience required
- Job Category: Full-Time
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in any Business Administration related field
- English proficiency
Application and Selection Process
- Online Assessments: Upon enrolment, the applicant will undertake online assessments. The assessments will have questions on technical and behavioral skills.
- Interviews: Interviews will be conducted with a panel of selectors from different departments across the bank.
- Final Selection: The shortlisted trainees will be enrolled in the program upon submission of the required documents by SAIB.
To apply to the program, please click here.