The Saudi Investment Bank provides a number of training programs for Saudi distinguished university graduates to prepare them for successful careers in the banking sector. Upon successfully completing the program and program-end assessment, the outstanding trainees will be offered job opportunities at The Saudi Investment Bank.
There are two types of graduate programs:
- The General Program: Designed to prepare candidates for assuming a job in any department at the Bank (One Year).
- The Specialized Program: Focused on particular departments and professions. Both programs are completed within one year (One Year).
Graduate programs include in-class training, eLearning, rotation, projects and on the job training.
Program modules include:
- Overview: Banking Sector in Saudi Arabia
- Banking Products
- Risk Management
- Corporate Governance
- Distinguished academic achievements
- Passing the initial interview
- Advanced English Language skills