The Saudi Investment Bank is one of the rapidly growing organizations in the banking industry that adopt the concept of corporate social responsibility. This could be seen clearly through the number of initiatives, activities and programs that SAIB provides to the society.
The program mission is to focus on the development of practical skills for co-op students by deep-rooting the relationship between the University, its students, and The Saudi Investment Bank, ensuring the rapid engagement of graduates in the labor market.
Students Admission Procedures:
- Communicating with educational organizations to provide SAIB with potential candidates
- Communicating with the nominated candidates for interviews at SAIB Human Resources Group
- Invite those who passed the first interview to attend a second round interview at the department they will work in
- Inform the educational organization of the accepted candidates who will join SAIB Cooperative Program.
During the training period, students will work with SAIB professional staff to provide them necessary practical experience that make them fully aware of the market. The trainees are requested to do the following:
- Carry own the tasks assigned to them by the department they work for as per the Learning and Development Department instructions
- Comply with the Bank’s rules and regulations
- Perform work to the best of their abilities
- Maintain privacy and secrecy
- Stick with code of conduct
- Reflect the Bank’s professional image
- Prepare a final report, by the end of the program, that describes what they have accomplished during the program
- Management Information Systems
- Other related business management areas