Job Posting Status is Filled Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Saudi Arabia Posted 2021/07/18 07:19:06 Ref: JB1100014770
- Upon training completion, the trainee will receive an accreditation certificate.
- The program is blended with on-the-job training and in class training based on global best practices and will enhance the competency level of graduates.
- 80% of the training curriculum is adapting a technical-focused approach
- Monthly salary, health insurance and graduation certificate will be provided to trainees
- Upon successful completion of the program, the trainees will receive job offer from SAIB.
- City: Riyadh
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia (male and female)
- Training Period: 12 Months
- Years of Experience: No minimum years of experience required
- Job Category: Full-Time
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in any Business Administration related field
- English proficiency
Application and Selection Process
- Online Assessments: Upon enrolment, the applicant will undertake online assessments. The assessments will have questions on technical and behavioral skills.
- Interviews: Interviews will be conducted with a panel of selectors from different departments across the bank.
- Final Selection: The shortlisted trainees will be enrolled in the program upon submission of the required documents by SAIB.
- Quantitative analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Business & Economics