Job Posting Status is Open Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
In this program, we offer globally recognized training and certification to some of the most skilled graduates who join our program. This is an opportunity to be a member of The Saudi Investment Bank family.
- Upon training completion, the trainee will receive an accreditation certificate from globally recognized technology organizations.
- As part of program, the trainee will be participating in hackathons to make the learning experience more exciting
- Upon successful completion of the program, the trainees will receive job offer from SAIB.
- 80% of the training curriculum is adapting a technical-focused approach
- Monthly salary, health insurance and graduation certificate will be provided to trainees
- City: Riyadh
- Nationality: Saudi Arabia (male and female)
- Training Period: 12 Months
- Years of Experience: No minimum years of experience required
- Job Category: Full-Time
- Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology related field
- English proficiency
Application and Selection Process
- Online Assessments
Upon enrolment, the applicant will undertake online assessments. The assessments will have questions on technical and behavioral skills.
Interviews will be conducted with a panel of selectors from different departments across the bank.
- Final Selection
The shortlisted trainees will be enrolled in the program upon submission of the required documents by SAIB.
- Database Management System
- Operating System
- Network Security