Computer Operators are responsible for day to day in computer operations and data center especially in IBM AS/400 environment. They are responsible for the following responsibilities:
1. Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
2. Running daily tasks required by systems owners and reporting feedback.
3. Monitoring the day-to-day operations of all critical systems.
4. Generating regular reports/statements and archiving them to proper storage
5. Coordinating with other departments in case of incidents in the IT systems.
1. Ability to work in multiple shifts (day & night).
2. Good customer service skills
3. Attention to detail.
4. Handle working with different IT systems and work pressure
6.Good communication skills.