Exchange Administrator is responsible for setting up and managing Microsoft Exchange servers. They are responsible for the following responsibilities:
1.Setting up user accounts and mailboxes along with backup, security and restoring files.
2. Performing upgrades/patches for safer environment when needed.
3. Monitoring the day-to-day operations of Microsoft Exchange servers.
4. Improving efficiency by evaluating the organization's systems utilization to ensure business continuity.
5. Ensuring the high availability of the organization’s email services in head office, DRC and branches.
2. A technical mind.
3. Attention to detail.
4. In-depth knowledge of computer systems.
5. Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms.
6.Good communication skills.